Sunday 10 April 2011

ek choti se love story ..........





"LOVE." life is all about love, imagine life without it and all we can find is a big question mark . we as soon as come in this world we are kissed by our mom n dad thats love. love comes and show its magic now and then.
But there comes 1 stranger in or life who changes meaning of life and it clicks our heart that this is the guy/girl we want to spend rest of our life with.
this moment comes in everyones life. it struck me too. this is my story of my love.
(she has tlod me not to use her name in this blog so i will call her M here)


we were studying together from may be KG but never talked.we belonged to different worlds. but then came best year of my life 10th class.i made bestest friends of my life, had fun like hell.
as it was board this time i was sent to most dangerous tutions. she was in my batch but i never noticed her.days passed and my bench mate and my very good friend started inquriing me about my tution timings and lot about tutions.M and my friend were friends and they use to chat on net and one day he asked her to be online in the afternoon infront of me M was like shocked and while chating, when my friend asked her about this expession M told that "DIPESH IS A NUT". i was liked pissed off.
but then i started talking to M to help my friend . i was too straight if they wanted to meet i use to go to her and say that he wans to meet you and this helped him .
but soon i noticed a very good friendship growing between  me and M. we were in same school , same tution so spent most of the time infront of eachother. we shared a lot of things. we use to chat on cell for almost full day and night we use to go tutuion school together and our fav hangout was MAC D . lol we use to go there like everyday.
as the time passed our friendship grew stronger and stronger but i never thought that i like this girl she was just my best friend. in winters we use to go for morning walks.lol we both were thinest people in class and still we use to walk.. we had a rule if we said Sorry or thanks to eachother we had to give other a dairy milk. and i use to give it everytime.
it was time for board exams soon so our tution sir asked to come to his place after tution to his house and study there for three hours.i was made sit rite infront o the door and she sat on the wall of the door. we use to go there sit and forget study and keep talking. no fear of sir or his wife though they always caught me talking. that so called studies time use to end at 10 pm so we use to wait for another one after that go home together. it was best part of my life.we use to chat till 4 pm.
boars came and went away easily now it was vacations wow we both went together for basketball coaching n   use to go for movie mac d n jst have fun .
every1 of my class thought bad about me and M but i could never imagine her that way.
result came and luckily we both took admission in same school again. we were best friends and a lot more
soon we made new friends and use to hang out everyday after school at SHAMBU  miss M's fav place
i will never forget one incident she had her bro with her who still hates me like hell and to be frank even i didnt find him so great. that day i had paid for everyone he got a cold coco. he took 2 3 sips and he didnt like it. he was throwing it away and i was like come on man its costly drink it dont waste. miss M took it n dropped full glass of thick coco on my vehicles seat. man for first time i was confused i was laughing there instead of getting pissed off.
then how can i forget my first bunk from school it was well decided miss M her brother, me and another girl we were bunking and were going to watch movie at city gold. it was awesome....
soon things started changing.....she had a fite with me and we were on no talking terms. during that time a boy proposed her and she agreed. i was not knowing anything about all this
that night i messaged her we talked a little n she tlod me that one of aguy proposed her and she has agreed and she even likes her.
from hell i dont know i felt jealous i never ever had hide anything from her so i told her that M i dont know y but i am feeling jealous and i think i am i love with you.
she said she loves me from last one year i was like really i had my true love by my side and i was roaming to find it.
that day i found my true love i was on 9th cloud if if exists it was around 12 am 28 august 2008. she tok a promise from me to leave my dream and i promised her by heart
tow days later she broke up with me .....i kept convincing but she never came back
i lost my true love in just 48 hours and most surprising thing i couldn't see her once during our relation .


today its almost 3 years she started talking to me after a year but now something was missing and i could feel it . she has left the country last time we met at MAC D i couldnt contol my emotions and left that day soon and never saw her again
we are still friends we talk on net but i still LOVE M
i dont have any regert i am just left with memories of her.....
its false accoring to M but still i feel somewhere in her heart she still loves me
i have promised her to wait ad i will may be some day she will fall in love with this nut all over again....:)






P.S. I will always love you no matter what i get in return from you
take care





No comments:

Post a Comment